NASASpaceflight media use policy
NASASpaceflight is dedicated to telling the story of space and sharing those moments with the world. We understand that viewers are oftentimes excited to share our content themselves, and want to clarify how our content can be shared and used.
For reuse of NASASpaceflight’s live content (Starbase Live, McGregor Live, and other dedicated livestreams) on social media channels:
– The footage may only be used for non-commercial purposes.
– The footage may not be cropped, and any watermarks or other screen graphics must remain clearly visible.
– A link to the original content and tagging of the appropriate @NASASpaceflight account on that platform must be provided.
– If an official NASASpaceflight account has already shared the same footage on that social media platform, then the official post should be reshared instead.
– Content may not be edited to show the event out of context, imply sponsorship or endorsement, disparage NASASpaceflight’s or its team members, or, in NASASpaceflight’s estimation, mislead viewers as to the reality of events.
Non-social media & other uses of NASASpaceflight content
For all other uses (for example, documentaries, YouTube videos, and media coverage) of NASASpaceflight live and recorded content please email us at [email protected] to discuss the project/use.
This policy is subject to change at anytime.
The NASASpaceflight Team